Monday, May 9, 2011

Bukhari Vol. 6 : No. 498

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "Allah said: 'The son of
Adam tells a lie against Me, though he hasn't the right to do so. He abuses
me though he hasn't the right to do so. As for his telling a lie against
Me, it is his saying that I will not recreate him as I created him for the
first time. In fact, the first creation was not easier for Me than new
creation. As for his abusing Me, it is his saying that Allah has begotten
children, while I am the One, the Self-Sufficient Master Whom all creatures
need, I beget not, nor was I begotten, and there is none like unto Me."

Bukhari Vol. 6 : No. 498

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

adfly

Listen to Quran

TvQuran